Join ARCappella for a fabulous year of singing, events and community!
- Recommencing Wednesday 5th February with a free new members night
- All voice parts, males and females, beginners to expert are welcome!
- Great range of music from pop to classical, accompanied and a cappella
- Wednesday nights during school terms. 7.30-9.30pm at Donald St Community Hall, Donald St Preston (closest corner Tyler St)
- Annual membership fee $50. Choir term fees $55. Free trial at any time for new members.
- Not for profit community choir
For further details see our facebook page here or email: email@example.com
Get down to All Nations Park, Separation Street, Northcote this Saturday 7th December 6-9pm for a jolly dose of Christmas cheer!
The ARC Christmas Choirs – comprising ARCappella and ARC Children’s and Youth Choir will be the feature choirs for the night.
Wax and battery candles will be available for purchase at the ARC candle stall.
Sing It! Choir In A Day
One-day event Sunday 20th October 2019 10:45am-3pm (inc free lunch)
Admit it, we’ve all belted out the Hallelujah Chorus. Now’s your opportunity to learn to sing it properly, in 4 parts, with musicians and like-minded lovers of this Handel masterpiece!
Lunch is provided, but registration is essential and can be done here.
More information on our Sing It! Choir In A Day page
BE A CHOIR….BEER CHOIR IS BACK!
After a brilliant debut during last year’s Darebin Music Feast, we’re back with another ’80’s Aussie Classic at Welcome To Thornbury Wednesday 21st August.
Welcome To Thornbury
Pressure, Solos, entry fee
Free entry, fun, beer, belting a song out with strangers and friends
ARC Choirs to perform at Choral@Montsalvat 5th May
ARCappella and the ARC Children’s and Youth Choir will be performing all new, soul-enriching repertoire at the annual Choral@Montsalvat festival this May!
Join us at the spectacular Montsalvat, 7 Hillcrest Avenue, Eltham. We will be performing from midday
Tickets available here or contact us for early-bird tickets
Choral@Montsalvat 2019 Flyer
ARC Choirs Sausage Sizzle @ Northland Bunnings
Come and support ARCappella and the ACYC on Sunday 10th March (Labour-day long weekend) by grabbing a few sausages at our sizzle!
We’ll have breakfast through to early dinner covered with sausages available from 9am-ish till 4pm.
See you there
Attention Singers! ARCappella returns for 2019 and we want you!
After a super 2018, ARCappella, the Northern suburbs’ premier community choir are excited to welcome new members in 2019
Rehearsals held on Wednesdays 7:30-9:30 during school terms
Join us for a free trial session at our registration night
Wednesday 6th February 7:30pm
Donald Street Community Centre, Preston
- All male and female voice parts, 18+ years of age, and any level of experience
- No auditions! No minimum attendance requirement
- $50 annual membership fee and $55/ term (4 terms per year)
- Variety of music styles sung accompanied or a cappella
- With a friendly and social core group of singers, meet like-minded people, passionate about fun, singing and community
For more info, contact Amelia 0434 356 688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out what we got up to in 2018
ARCappella are excited to announce yet another program as part of the Darebin Music Feast 2018, Wednesday 24th October, 7:30-9:30pm
Grab a beer, a song sheet, and experience the power of group singing. No experience, no solos, no pressure.
1 iconic song, 120 minutes, 3 part harmonies, some beers, old friends, new friends. Promises to be an awesome night.
FREE event, registration essential!
Registration gets you:
- a secured spot (places limited to the size of the venue)
- the song sheet prior to the event
Our very own Vivien Achia’s memoir “Marrying Italian: When Love Is Not Enough” will be brought to life this October. Here is your opportunity to be a singing member of this unique performance. More information and registrations here . With 3 rehearsals only, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a show without the long-term commitment that is usually required. Performance day will include a FREE Italian feast for participants. Supported by a City of Darebin Community Grant. See you there!